Bank of America Complaint
ATM Suspended on Vacation - ATM/Security
I just drove to Quebec for Christmas break with my family. I withdrew $500 cash in New Jersey for gas/trip money. When I arrived in Quebec, could not withdraw even $1 from the ATM- the card was immediately suspended for "suspicious activity."
At a ski resort just over the US border, driving distance from my home, during peak vacation/skiing season?
For a seasoned Canadian traveller, who has used his B of A ATM card in Quebec no fewer than 10 times the past 3 years? (We have family there.)
For a 10-year account holder, never once overdrawn?
This is the sorriest bank ever.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Bank of America reviews
- Do Not Use B of A Wire Transfer Service via On Line Banking
- Check to BOA to be endorsed for #4478
- PROBLEM ABOUT A DEBIT CARD DECLINED
- international wire transfer(scam?)
- unhelpful rude
- Worst customer service in the industry
- I hate banks
- Closing local drive throughs
- BOFA Credit card services team highly irresponsible and unethical
- Charlotte Loan Department
- BOA Cranford, NJ Branch, Worst Branch of BOA(of Any Banks I've been)
- HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Bank of America North Wichita Branch
- TELLER WINDOW SERVICE
- In bank branch customer service
- ATM Suspended on Vacation
- I am being billed for services that I never received after being suspended
- Suspended &' transition cancelled
- Suspended Account
- Billing Issue
- Twiiter Horrible Support
- Canceled Vacation Package
- Advantage Vacation Homes offering include pool homes, town homes, and resort condos near Walt...
- Crud for Internet
- Prepaid,No Contract or Contract?
- Service at Allegiant air lines
- Best Money We ever spent
- Roomstays.com Vacation a blast!!!
- suspended twitter account
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you