Bank of America Complaint
ATM Suspended on Vacation - ATM/Security
I just drove to Quebec for Christmas break with my family. I withdrew $500 cash in New Jersey for gas/trip money. When I arrived in Quebec, could not withdraw even $1 from the ATM- the card was immediately suspended for "suspicious activity."
At a ski resort just over the US border, driving distance from my home, during peak vacation/skiing season?
For a seasoned Canadian traveller, who has used his B of A ATM card in Quebec no fewer than 10 times the past 3 years? (We have family there.)
For a 10-year account holder, never once overdrawn?
This is the sorriest bank ever.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Bank of America reviews
- ON APRIL 13, 2007, AN EMPLOYEE...
- I was taken for money by a nasty...
- If you have a Bank of America...
- Bad customer service is an understatement!
- BANK OF AMERICA CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Bank of America
- Poor Poor Customer Service
- Customer NO-service
- Is Bank of America solvent
- the worst service in my life!
- Do Not Use Bank of America
- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Highway Robbery??
- Cashing Payroll?
- Complete Lack of Customer Service
- Annual Charges
- ATM Suspended on Vacation
- I am being billed for services that I never received after being suspended
- Suspended &' transition cancelled
- Suspended Account
- Twiiter Horrible Support
- Canceled Vacation Package
- Advantage Vacation Homes offering include pool homes, town homes, and resort condos near Walt...
- Crud for Internet
- Prepaid,No Contract or Contract?
- Service at Allegiant air lines
- Best Money We ever spent
- Roomstays.com Vacation a blast!!!
- suspended twitter account
- Beware “Expedia Vacation Waiver”
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you