Bank of America Complaint
ATM Suspended on Vacation - ATM/Security
I just drove to Quebec for Christmas break with my family. I withdrew $500 cash in New Jersey for gas/trip money. When I arrived in Quebec, could not withdraw even $1 from the ATM- the card was immediately suspended for "suspicious activity."
At a ski resort just over the US border, driving distance from my home, during peak vacation/skiing season?
For a seasoned Canadian traveller, who has used his B of A ATM card in Quebec no fewer than 10 times the past 3 years? (We have family there.)
For a 10-year account holder, never once overdrawn?
This is the sorriest bank ever.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Bank of America reviews
- Do Not Use B of A Wire Transfer Service via On Line Banking
- Check to BOA to be endorsed for #4478
- PROBLEM ABOUT A DEBIT CARD DECLINED
- international wire transfer(scam?)
- unhelpful rude
- Worst customer service in the industry
- I hate banks
- Closing local drive throughs
- BOFA Credit card services team highly irresponsible and unethical
- Charlotte Loan Department
- BOA Cranford, NJ Branch, Worst Branch of BOA(of Any Banks I've been)
- HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Bank of America North Wichita Branch
- TELLER WINDOW SERVICE
- In bank branch customer service
- ATM Suspended on Vacation
- I am being billed for services that I never received after being suspended
- Suspended &' transition cancelled
- Suspended Account
- Twiiter Horrible Support
- Canceled Vacation Package
- Advantage Vacation Homes offering include pool homes, town homes, and resort condos near Walt...
- Crud for Internet
- Prepaid,No Contract or Contract?
- Service at Allegiant air lines
- Best Money We ever spent
- Roomstays.com Vacation a blast!!!
- suspended twitter account
- Beware “Expedia Vacation Waiver”
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you